Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
Sunday, March 30, 2014
2:00 p.m.–2:45 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Explore the park’s central features, including the Lake and Ramble woodland, then marvel at the views from Belvedere Castle.
Route involves many hills, stairs, and uneven paths.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at email@example.com.
For the latest information or to see more dates for this tour, check our calendar. Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Your Chance To Visit The Hallett Nature Sanctuary
- Exhibition: Chroma Botanica: Ellie Irons & Linda Stillman
- Hallett Nature Sanctuary
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Central Park Tour: Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums