CANCELLED: Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
Sunday, January 26, 2014
12:00 p.m.–12:45 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Please note: this event has been cancelled.
Explore the park’s central features, including the Lake and Ramble woodland, then marvel at the views from Belvedere Castle.
Route involves many hills, stairs, and uneven paths. Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30 m.p.h. or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 degrees or heat index above 95 degrees).
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Note: Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 360-2726.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Your Chance To Visit The Hallett Nature Sanctuary
- Exhibition: Chroma Botanica: Ellie Irons & Linda Stillman
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Hallett Nature Sanctuary
- Central Park Tour: Legendary Landmarks
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums