Central Park Fireworks and NYRR Midnight Run
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
10:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Kick off the new year at the Midnight Run presented by Emerald Nuts.
Countdown the celebration with live music, dancing, fireworks and a costume parade and contest.
The 4-mile unscored run with New York Road Runners begins at the stroke of midnight when the fireworks display blasts in the sky.
Fireworks display last for 15 minutes. Grab some free snacks from Emerald Nuts!
Pre-run festivities and fireworks display are free and open to the public. Midnight Runners' prices on the day of the event: NYRR members $60, Non-members $65. Please link on the link below for advance pricing.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS AND THE STANTON AND ANTHONY STATUE FUND DEDICATE FUTURE SITE FOR THE “ELIZABETH CADY STANTON AND SUSAN B. ANTHONY WOMAN SUFFRAGE MOVEMENT MONUMENT”
- “IT’S HAPPENING!” NYC PARKS TO CELEBRATE 50 YEARS OF PUBLIC ART PROGRAM WITH FESTIVAL IN CENTRAL PARK
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- Discovery Walks for Families: Beginning Birders - The North Woods
- Central Park Tour: North Woods
- The Three Bears Holiday Bash
- Discovery Walks for Families: Towering Trees
- Central Park Tour: The Art of the Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums