Monday, December 23, 2013
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 12/5/2013 and 1/9/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
NYC Parks celebrates the holiday season with its 31st annual exhibition of unique, unconventional wreaths. A diverse selection of 46 fine artists, horticulturalists, designers, and other spirited contributors enliven this ageless holiday symbol. Materials such as neck ties, rat traps, acorns, and recycled plastic bags are used to examine themes as diverse as zombie apocalypses to water conservation. This exhibition is sure to be an imaginative and enjoyable experience this year's holiday season.
***CLOSED CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS DAY***
This event is free and open to the public.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- FIVE ARTISTS EXAMINE THE NATURAL WORLD AND FOUND OBJECTS IN GROUP SHOW “OTHER HOMES”
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibit: Plant Patterns
- Peace in the Park: Embracing Life's Beauty
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Conservancy's Chess Lecture and Simul Series
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums