The Wild Garden Exhibit
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
This event repeats every weekday between 11/1/2013 and 2/1/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Use this hands-on exhibit to illuminate the history, ecology, and management of the woodlands, and learn why these landscapes are so essential to the purpose of Central Park.
The exhibit includes a digital, interactive app highlighting historic photos, and revealing hidden features.
Exhibit introductions are available by appointment for groups of 10 or more; please call for more information.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Discovery Walks for Families: Time Travelers
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Discovery Walks for Families: Towering Trees
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums