Columbus Circle Holiday Market
Monday, December 9, 2013
10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 12/3/2013 and 12/24/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Enjoy a hot meal or snack, shop for holiday gifts, and spend time with friends and family in one of the most stunning locations in New York City.
Situated near the southwest entrance of beautiful Central Park, the market boasts more than 100 small New York businesses, from fine art to children's apparel and toys, to gorgeous handmade jewelry, artisanal jam and holiday ornaments. Notable shopping vendors include Brooklyn Charm, Mr. Ellie Pooh, Pamela Barsky and Saskia de Vries.
Induldge in hearty dishes from Charlito's Cocina, Two Tablespoons, Bar Suzette, Hong Kong Street Cart, Seoul Lee Korean BBQ, and many more.
UrbanSpace will set up several picnic tables adjacent to Central Park for busy shoppers to enjoy their warm snacks and drinks in style.
Please note: On Sundays, Columbus Circle Holiday Market opens later at 11:00 p.m. and closes earlier at 7:00 p.m. The market will close at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 24.
Directions to Central Park
Know Before You Go
The Arsenal Gallery is temporarily closed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please join us on October 19, 2016 for the opening of "My Father’s Son: Photographs by Irwin Silver and Mitchell J. Silver".
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Seniors Fitness in Central Park
- Central Park Tour: Legendary Landmarks
- Birding Basics for Families: The Ramble
- Discovery Club for Families
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums