Central Park Tour: Northern Welcome Tour
Friday, December 6, 2013
12:00 p.m.–12:45 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
See the Park’s northernmost highlights on this walk from the Conservatory Garden, along the Harlem Meer and past the North Woods.
Route easy to negotiate, a few stairs. Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30 m.p.h. or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 degrees or heat index above 95 degrees).
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Note: Groups of seven or more must schedule a custom tour three weeks in advance at email@example.com or (212) 360-2726.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: The Art of the Park
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Conservancy Chess Lecture and Simul Series
- Central Park Conservancy Film Festival: Stuart Little
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums