Central Park Tour: North Woods
Monday, October 7, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
View tumbling cascades, rustic bridges, and picturesque pools in the "Manhattan Adirondacks." The route involves many hills and stairs.
Please arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes before the start of the tour to allow time for check in and audio equipment set up. For the courtesy of other guests, those arriving after the start time cannot be accommodated.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more must schedule a Custom Tour three weeks in advance at email@example.com or (212) 360-2726.
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person. Tickets available for purchase onsite. All ticket sales are final.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Central Park Tour: Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
- Central Park Tour: Southern Welcome Tour
- Central Park Tour: West Side Stories
- Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibition Opening: Wreath Interpretations
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums