Central Park Tour: North Woods
Monday, October 7, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
View tumbling cascades, rustic bridges, and picturesque pools in the "Manhattan Adirondacks." The route involves many hills and stairs.
Please arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes before the start of the tour to allow time for check in and audio equipment set up. For the courtesy of other guests, those arriving after the start time cannot be accommodated.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more must schedule a Custom Tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 360-2726.
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person. Tickets available for purchase onsite. All ticket sales are final.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibit: Plant Patterns
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Central Park Tour: Legendary Landmarks
- Discovery Walks for Families: Time Travelers
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums