Central Park Tour: Cross-Park Promenade
Friday, October 4, 2013
12:00 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
On this east-west walk you will see a hidden bench that tells time, miniature boats powered by the wind, a magnificent sculpture celebrating fresh water, and much more.
The route involves a few stairs. Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more must schedule a Custom Tour three weeks in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 360-2726.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- FIVE ARTISTS EXAMINE THE NATURAL WORLD AND FOUND OBJECTS IN GROUP SHOW “OTHER HOMES”
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- Exhibition - Over Here: A Centennial Commemoration of World War I Memorials in NYC Parks
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Discovery Walks for Families: Beginning Birders - Hallett Nature Sanctuary
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums