Central Park Tour: North Woods
Saturday, September 28, 2013
2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
View tumbling cascades, rustic bridges, and picturesque pools in the "Manhattan Adirondacks." The route involves many hills and stairs.
Tickets available for purchase onsite. Space is limited. Please arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes before the start of the tour to allow time for check in and audio equipment set up. For the courtesy of other guests, those arriving after the start time cannot be accommodated.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email email@example.com to schedule a custom tour.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person. Tickets available for purchase onsite. All ticket sales are final.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- GreenThumb Workshop: Wreath Making
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibition: Wreath Interpretations
- Central Park Tour: Legendary Landmarks
- Central Park Tour: Secrets of the Southwest Park
- Central Park Tour: Seneca Village
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums