Saturday, August 31, 2013
2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
View tumbling cascades, rustic bridges, and picturesque pools in the "Manhattan Adirondacks." The route involves many hills and stairs.
Space is limited; advance registration required. Includes use of tour audio equipment; arrive early for check-in.Note: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email to schedule a custom tour.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice. For the latest information, check our Events Calendar.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person. Ticket sales are final.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- FIVE ARTISTS EXAMINE THE NATURAL WORLD AND FOUND OBJECTS IN GROUP SHOW “OTHER HOMES”
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- Discovery Walks for Families: Beginning Birders - Hallett Nature Sanctuary
- Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
- Central Park: Olmsted's Vision
- It’s Happening! Celebrating 50 Years of Public Art in NYC Parks
- Hansel & Gretel's Halloween Adventure
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums