Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
Saturday, August 3, 2013
10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Take a break to enjoy this walk through the Park’s smallest woodland area, open to visitors only on guided tours. The route involves hills and wood chipped trails and lasts 60 minutes.
Tour limit: Due to limited space in the Hallett Nature Sanctuary, only the first 20 people to sign in at the beginning of the tour will be able to participate!
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email email@example.com to schedule a custom tour.
Tours take place rain or shine, except in extreme weather conditions (heavy rain, sustained winds of 30mph or more, snowstorms, and a wind chill below 25 or heat index above 95 degrees).
Tour dates and times are subject to change without notice. For the latest information, check our Events Calendar.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Central Park Tour: The Art of the Park
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Central Park Tour: Hallett Nature Sanctuary and the Pond
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibition Opening: Other Homes
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibition: Other Homes
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums