Saturday, July 27, 2013
10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
View tumbling cascades, rustic bridges, and picturesque pools in the "Manhattan Adirondacks." The route involves many hills and stairs.
Space is limited; advance registration required. Includes use of tour audio equipment; arrive early for check-in.
Note: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email to schedule a custom tour.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibit: Plant Patterns
- Central Park Tour: Legendary Landmarks
- Discovery Walks for Families: Time Travelers
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums