Northern Forts Tour
Thursday, July 18, 2013
12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
History buffs will love this tour of the Harlem Meer and its environs, which were key lands in the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The route involves many hills and stairs and lasts 60 minutes.
For directions, please call (212) 860-1370.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email email@example.com to schedule a custom tour.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- FIVE ARTISTS EXAMINE THE NATURAL WORLD AND FOUND OBJECTS IN GROUP SHOW “OTHER HOMES”
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- How Can Parks and Public Space Create a More Resilient City?
- Exhibition - Over Here: A Centennial Commemoration of World War I Memorials in NYC Parks
- Hansel & Gretel's Halloween Adventure
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Lecture - Feeding the Fight: Food, Propaganda, and WWI
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums