CANCELED: The Art of the Park
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
12:30 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Walk from the Dairy to Belvedere Castle and see how the Park's interwoven landscapes began as a series of images envisioned by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux. The route involves many hills and stairs.
Space is limited; advance registration required. Includes use of tour audio equipment; arrive early for check-in.
Note: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email to schedule a custom tour.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Exhibition - Zane York: Nature Morte
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Central Park Tour: Legendary Landmarks
- Discovery Walks for Families: Beginning Birders
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums