Architecture and Ornament Tour
Thursday, July 11, 2013
6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Travel to the Heart of the Park — Bethesda Terrace — and learn about the often overlooked and sometimes hidden architecture and ornament that makes the Park one of the world's largest outdoor museums. The route involves a few stairs. Click here to purchase tickets online.
Space is limited; advance registration required. Includes use of tour audio equipment; arrive early for check-in.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Custom Tour.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- FIVE ARTISTS EXAMINE THE NATURAL WORLD AND FOUND OBJECTS IN GROUP SHOW “OTHER HOMES”
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- Arsenal Gallery Exhibit: Plant Patterns
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Tour: Southern Welcome Tour
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums