Monday, July 8, 2013
12:30 p.m.–1:45 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
On this east-west walk you will see a hidden bench that tells time, miniature boats powered by the wind, a magnificent sculpture celebrating fresh water, and much more. The route involves a few stairs and lasts 75 minutes. Free.
For directions, please call (212) 772-0288.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a custom tour.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Discovery Walks for Families: Woodland Wonderland
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Nature and Art of Central Park
- Discovery Walks for Families: Belvedere’s Kingdom
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums