Views From the Past
Saturday, July 6, 2013
12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Learn about the Park's history and how its designers, Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux, struggled to make their vision our reality. The route involves a few stairs. Click here to purchase tickets online.
Space is limited; advance registration required. Includes use of tour audio equipment; arrive early for check-in.
NOTE: Groups of seven or more people must call (212) 360-2726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a custom tour.
Tickets: $15 per person. Central Park Conservancy members: $10 per person.
Directions to Central Park
Central Park Weather
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Discovery Walks for Families: Towering Trees
- Central Park Tour: Mid-Park Welcome Tour
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Discovery Walks for Families: Time Travelers
- Central Park Tour: Seneca Village
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums