Shakespeare in the Park Presents "The Comedy of Errors"
Sunday, June 23, 2013
8:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
This event repeats every day between 5/28/2013 and 6/30/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The Comedy of Errors, one of William Shakespeare's earliest plays, is a comical tale about two sets of twins who were separated at birth and now live in neighboring cities . When Antipholus of Syracuse and his servant, Dromio of Syracuse, visit Ephesus they are mistaken for Antipholus of Ephesus and his servant, Dromio of Ephesus, and thus begins the never ending mayhem of mistaken identity.
The event is free but you will need tickets for admittance. Learn how to get them at the link below.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES VIBRANT FLORA IN PLANT PATTERNS EXHIBIT IN CENTRAL PARK
- FIVE ARTISTS EXAMINE THE NATURAL WORLD AND FOUND OBJECTS IN GROUP SHOW “OTHER HOMES”
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- Exhibition - Over Here: A Centennial Commemoration of World War I Memorials in NYC Parks
- Central Park Tour: Iconic Views of Central Park
- Discovery Walks for Families: Beginning Birders - Hallett Nature Sanctuary
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: Northern Forts
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums