West Side Stories
Saturday, February 2, 2013
12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Walk through a scenic area on the western edge of the Park, much of which is off the beaten track for most visitors. See rolling meadows, lake views, bridges of different styles, and a garden with flowers and plants mentioned by Shakespeare.
Groups of seven or more people should call (212) 360-2726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a custom tour.
Accessibility level: Moderate inclines and stairs, paths clear and negotiable - only parts accessible to people with disabilities.
Directions to Central Park
- NYC PARKS’ POOLS AND BEACHES HIGHLIGHTED IN “SPF16: NYC POOLS AND BEACHES IN CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY”
- NYC Parks Joins The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- NYC Parks Joins The U.s. Fish & Wildlife Service In Celebrating The Centennial Of The Migratory Bird Treaty
- Discovery Walks for Families: Time Travelers
- Stories at the Statue of Hans Christian Andersen
- Central Park Tour: Heart of the Park
- Central Park Tour: Conservatory Garden
- Discovery Walks for Families: Towering Trees
- Baseball Fields
- Basketball Courts
- Bicycling and Greenways
- Dog-friendly Areas
- Fitness Equipment
- Great Trees
- Handball Courts
- Historic Houses
- Horseback Riding Trails
- Ice Skating Rinks
- Nature Centers
- Outdoor Pools
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Recreation Centers
- Soccer Fields
- Spray Showers
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Wi-Fi Hot Spots
- Zoos and Aquariums