Francis Lewis Blvd., 121 Ave. bet. 219 St. and 222 St.
Directions via Google Maps
This playground, located next to the Montefiore and Old Springfield Cemeteries, was acquired as a city park in 1951 and developed as a recreation facility for different age groups. It featured a baseball diamond, softball diamond, and basketball courts in the northern and central portions of the park. The playground in the southern part of the park included a sandpit, shuffle board, and wading pool, and separate pieces such as swings, slides, and seesaws lining the edges of the park. In 1980 a jungle gym was installed as the playground's centerpiece.