Cadman Plaza Park
Cadman Plaza West, Cadman Plaza East bet. BQE and Tillary St.
Directions via Google Maps
Cadman Plaza Park is a beautiful and noteworthy park located on the border of the historical Brooklyn Heights and Downtown Brooklyn neighborhoods. With a newly renovated Central Lawn, the park serves as a playground for the entire Brooklyn Heights community.
The park honors Reverend Dr. Samuel Parkes Cadman (1864-1936), a Brooklyn Congregational minister and radio preacher famed for his oratory. As pastor of the Central Congregational Church in Brooklyn for 36 years, Cadman helped found the Federated Council of Churches in America, which he headed from 1924-1928.
Discover the history of Cadman Plaza Park
Learn about the man whose monument bears the wise statement,
Directions to Cadman Plaza Park
- Visit the Well at Cadman Plaza, Brooklyn
- Cadman Plaza Is November’s Park Of The Month
- Cadman Plaza Shines In Downtown Brooklyn
- Brooklyn and Staten Island General Roofing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-1214MA)
- Brooklyn War Memorial Boiler, Heating & Ventilation System Reconstruction
- Cadman Plaza Brooklyn War Memorial ADA Ramp and Elevator Construction
General Inquiries: (718) 722-3215