Cadman Plaza Park
Cadman Plaza West, Cadman Plaza East bet. BQE and Tillary St.
Directions via Google Maps
Cadman Plaza Park is a beautiful and noteworthy park located on the border of the historical Brooklyn Heights and Downtown Brooklyn neighborhoods. The park has long been a place of political action, amidst people who use its large central lawn for play or relaxation. The shaded pathways are almost always bustling with pedestrians and dog-walkers. In the center of the park is the monumental Brooklyn War Memorial, dedicated to the 300,000 Brooklynites who served in World War II.
Discover the history of Cadman Plaza Park
The Juneteenth Grove in Cadman Plaza Park is dedicated in solidarity with the Black community to the fight to end systemic racism.
Directions to Cadman Plaza Park
- NYC PARKS DECLARES SOLIDARITY WITH BLACK COMMUNITY
- Visit the Well at Cadman Plaza, Brooklyn
- Cadman Plaza Is November’s Park Of The Month
- Brooklyn War Memorial Restroom and Eleanor Roosevelt Playground Comfort Station Reconstruction
- Cadman Plaza Park Oval Reconstruction
- Cadman Plaza Park Synthetic Turf Reconstruction
- Marlboro Playground and Cadman Plaza Park Comfort Station Reconstruction