Bushwick Inlet Park
Kent Ave. bet. Quay St. and N 9 St.
Directions via GoogleMaps
Bushwick Inlet Park is the centerpiece of the Greenpoint-Williamsburg Waterfront.
This park incorporates natural and urban structures, bringing Greenpoint's waterfront and natural areas into the community around it. Visitors can admire the views or use the park's facilities for active recreation.
The park includes a multipurpose field for soccer, football, lacrosse, field hockey, rugby, and ultimate frisbee, a green building with a green roof, a viewing platform, playground and public accesss to the waterfront.
Due to the rapidly rising cases of COVID-19 in New York City, this in-person event will be rescheduled for a future...
Directions to Bushwick Inlet Park
- MAYOR DE BLASIO ANNOUNCES $75 MILLION INVESTMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF BUSHWICK INLET PARK
- Bushwick Inlet Park Goes Green
- NYC Parks Cuts The Ribbon On The Second Phase Of Renovations To Bushwick Inlet Park
- Bushwick Inlet Park (50 Kent Avenue) New Park Construction
- Bushwick Inlet Park Motiva Parcel Remediation and Passive Seating Area Construction
- Bushwick Inlet Park Synthetic Turf Field Reconstruction