Bushwick Inlet Park
Kent Ave. bet. Quay St. and N 9 St.
Directions via Google Maps
Bushwick Inlet Park is the centerpiece of the Greenpoint-Williamsburg Waterfront.
This park incorporates natural and urban structures, bringing Greenpoint's waterfront and natural areas into the community around it. Visitors can admire the views or use the park's facilities for active recreation.
The park includes a multipurpose field for soccer, football, lacrosse, field hockey, rugby, and ultimate frisbee, a green building with a green roof, a viewing platform, playground and public accesss to the waterfront.
Directions to Bushwick Inlet Park
Know Before You Go
The synthetic turf at Bushwick Inlet Park is currently closed for reconstruction. Please visit our Capital Project Tracker to learn more about this project and to track our progress.
Anticipated Completion: Summer 2022
- MAYOR DE BLASIO ANNOUNCES $75 MILLION INVESTMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT OF BUSHWICK INLET PARK
- Bushwick Inlet Park Goes Green
- NYC Parks Cuts The Ribbon On The Second Phase Of Renovations To Bushwick Inlet Park
- Bushwick Inlet Park (50 Kent Avenue) New Park Construction
- Bushwick Inlet Park Motiva Parcel Remediation and Passive Seating Area Construction
- Bushwick Inlet Park Synthetic Turf Field Reconstruction