View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Andrew Heiskell Plaza
- Location: Northwest corner (street level)
- Description: Square paved with flagstones with broad stairway enclosed by two sidewalls, top stones inscribed on stairside
- Materials: Granite
- Cast: ca. 1993
- Dedicated: April 20, 1993
- Donor: Bryant Park Restoration Corporation
- Inscription: ANDREW HEISKELL PLAZA
Directions to Bryant Park
- Bryant Park Pilates
- Bryant Park Reel Talks: 'Show Trial: Hollywood, HUAC, and the Birth of the Blacklist'
- Piano in Bryant Park: Bertha Hope
- Bryant Park Movie Nights: The Terminator
- Bryant Park Tai Chi