View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Andrew Heiskell Plaza
- Location: Northwest corner (street level)
- Description: Square paved with flagstones with broad stairway enclosed by two sidewalls, top stones inscribed on stairside
- Materials: Granite
- Cast: ca. 1993
- Dedicated: April 20, 1993
- Donor: Bryant Park Restoration Corporation
- Inscription: ANDREW HEISKELL PLAZA
Directions to Bryant Park
- IT’S BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE… HOLIDAY MARKETS ARE OPENING IN CITY PARKS
- The Air Is Crisp and It's Time to Skate!
- This Weekend in Parks