Back to Monuments List
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Andrew Heiskell Plaza
Click map for directions
Click image for larger view
- Location: Northwest corner (street level)
- Description: Square paved with flagstones with broad stairway enclosed by two sidewalls, top stones inscribed on stairside
- Materials: Granite
- Cast: ca. 1993
- Dedicated: April 20, 1993
- Donor: Bryant Park Restoration Corporation
- Inscription: ANDREW HEISKELL PLAZA
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namingsoften in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, butnot necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the yearlisted reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8163