bet. 5 and 6 Av, W 40 St and W 42 St
Directions via Google Maps
The site of ice skating at Winter Village, free summer movies on the lawn, and endless meals and meetings at its tables, Bryant Park serves its role well as a centrally located Manhattan park. Just blocks from Times Square and the theater district and mere feet from the New York Public Library, the park is an ideal resting spot for the thousands of tourists and residents who pass by its boundaries each day.
Pull up a chair or hop on Le Carrousel to experience the charm of this Parisian-esque park!
Read the history of this fountain, thought to be the first major monument dedicated to a woman in New York City.
Directions to Bryant Park
- IT’S BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE… HOLIDAY MARKETS ARE OPENING IN CITY PARKS
- The Air Is Crisp and It's Time to Skate!
- This Weekend in Parks
- Benito Juárez Monument
- Gertrude Stein Statue
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Jose Bonifacio De Andrada E Silva Statue
- Josephine Shaw Lowell Memorial Fountain