In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Brookville Park Synthetic Turf Field Reconstruction||232nd Street between 144th Avenue and 145th Avenue||Procurement|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Brookville Park Baseball Fields Reconstruction
- Brookville Park Reconstruction
|Brookville Park Picnic Area Reconstruction and Tennis Courts Construction||View Details|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-1116M)||View Details|
|Queens General Site Work (QG-613M)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Brookville Park
- NYC PARKS BREAKS GROUND ON THE BROOKVILLE PARK ENTRANCE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- NYC PARKS CELEBRATES $3.1 MILLION IN IMPROVEMENTS TO TENNIS COURT AND PICNIC AREA IN BROOKVILLE PARK
- NYC PARKS BREAKS GROUND ON OVER $2 MILLION IN IMPROVEMENTS TO BROOKVILLE PARK IN ROSEDALE