Brooklyn Bridge Park
Kayaking in Brooklyn Bridge Park
Saturday, October 3, 2020
10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 8/22/2020 and 10/10/2020.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Paddle on a sit-on-top kayak in the East River!
Registration is now open through the Brooklyn Bridge Park Boathouse. You can book a reservation free of charge up to 2 weeks in advance. Check back daily for more openings.
IMPORTANT RULES FOR KAYAKING:
- Advanced registration is required for this activity. Due to COVID-19, limited capacity is available.
- All participants must sign a waiver before participating.
- Participants must wear a face covering at all times.
- Children and teens under 18 must have an adult guardian present.
- Singles are for adults, or any kayaker with a parent/guardian present that is at least 14 years old.
- Doubles are for one adult and no more than one child under 14 or paddler that needs assistance. Shared boats must be from the same household.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled start time. You will only be able to paddle during the time slot for which you registered.
For information on the COVID-19 safety precautions and guidelines being implemented for this event, visit Brooklyn Bridge Park's Kayaking page.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2