Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Tour
Sunday, September 21, 2014
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Sunday between 4/13/2014 and 11/16/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join one of Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy's volunteer Docents for a free, guided walking tour of Pier 1.
Tours will cover the the topic of BBP's design, history, and ecology. Learn about the history of the Brooklyn waterfront, BBP's sustainable design, and how the park came to life.
Tours begin at the entrance to Pier 1 and are first-come, first-served. Space is limited, please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure a spot.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Ed Center Open Hours
- NYRR Open Run: Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Pilates with the Fitness Guru
- Wednesday Night Tour: Bugs of Pier 6
- Double Dutch