Brooklyn Bridge Park
Pilates Fitness Guru
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Tuesday between 6/25/2013 and 9/17/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
The Fitness Guru (aka Michael Feigin) is back in the park for Pilates Mat classes overlooking the New York Harbor. Learn to properly activate the muscles of your abdomen and back to create an incredible amount of stability in your torso. Pilates is designed to restore the natural curvature of the spine while rebalancing the muscles around the joints.
A few notes:
- Registration begins at 6:30 pm each evening.
- Remember to bring a mat if you have one (a limited number of mats are available first come first served - with valid ID).
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must sign a waiver each night before participating.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2