Brooklyn Bridge Park
Green Series: Urban Gardening Design Challenge
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Gardening can be a challenge in urban environments. Learn how to overcome basic obstacles like limited space, water, and shade through a hands-on design and construction workshop. Participants will create site-specific gardens with recycled and salvaged materials provided by Build it Green!NYC and instructed by Solar One.
This workshop requires that you RSVP here.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Rush Summer Session at 99 Plymouth Art Exhibit
- Pop-Up Pool Free Swim
- Ed Center Open Hours
- Basketball Clinic with BALSA