Brooklyn Bridge Park
Water Lore at Water's Edge
Saturday, June 15, 2013
4:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Presented as part of the Brooklyn Arts Council's Harborlore festival, we are proud to host Water Lore at the Water's Edge at the Pebble Beach section of the park!
Come to the waters’ edge to experience traditional stories, dances, drumming and rituals that teach diverse meanings of water; featuring Brooklyn artists from Hawaii, Brazil, Belize, Guyana and Haiti.
Rain date: Sunday, June 16, 4 pm - 8 pm
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Ed Center Open Hours
- NYRR Open Run: Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Pilates with the Fitness Guru
- Wednesday Night Tour: Bugs of Pier 6
- Double Dutch