Brooklyn Bridge Park
History Tour: What Was Where
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
This walking tour considers the pre-history of Brooklyn Bridge Park, from colonial times to the present day, paying particular attention to the era when dockside warehouses lined the shore and New York was the world's largest seaport.
Guide: Matt Postal, Architectural Historian
This tour requires that you RSVP here.
Directions to Brooklyn Bridge Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park Weather
- 2014 Season Wrap Up: Brooklyn Bridge Park Events
- New Sports Fields And Picnic Peninsula Open At Brooklyn Bridge Park's Pier 5
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens New Pop-up Pool At Pier 2
- Waterfront Walks: Guided Park Tours
- Ed Center Open Hours
- Nantucket Lightship Public Tours
- Brooklyn Americana Music Festival