In order to invest in the care of our parks, we must regularly redesign and rebuild our city’s parks and facilities. We do this through designing, procuring, and building capital projects. Find out more information about capital projects taking place within this park by choosing a project below.
|Bronx River Channel Restoration||East 180th Street, Southern Boulevard and Bronx Park East||Design|
|Waring Playground Reconstruction||Located at Waring Avenue and Bronx Park East.||Procurement|
This is a tentative project list, as not all proposed projects will become active projects. To learn more about proposed projects, visit our How We Build Parks page.
- Bronx Park Drinking Fountain Construction
- Bronx Zoo Twin Dams Fish Passage Construction
- Ranaqua Maintentance and Operations Storehouse Ramp Reconstruction
- Ranaqua Roof Reconstruction
|Bronx and Queens Roofing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-3009M)||View Details|
|Bronx and Queens Roofing Systems Reconstruction (CNYG-315MA)||View Details|
|Bronx Park Adult Fitness Equipment Construction||View Details|
|Bronx Park Anadromous Fish Passage Reconstruction||View Details|
|Bronx Park Brady Playground Adult Fitness Equipment Construction||View Details|
|Bronx Park Dog Run Construction||View Details|
|Bronx River Park Greenway Construction||View Details|
|Citywide Guide Rail and Fencing Reconstruction (CNYG-1009MA1)||View Details|
How We Build Parks
Visit our How We Build Parks page to learn more about the three main phases of the city’s capital process and how a project becomes eligible for capital funding.
Directions to Bronx Park
- NYC PARKS CUTS THE RIBBON ON A BRAND NEW ADULT FITNESS AREA IN BRONX PARK
- NYC PARKS UNVEILS NEW BRONX RIVER PARK DOG RUN
- NYC PARKS INSTALLS NEW FITNESS EQUIPMENT AND BASKETBALL COURT AT BRONX PARK