View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Allerton Avenue Bridge Plaques
- Location: East of main entrance to Botanical Gardens
- Description: Two plaques on either side of road
- Materials: Bronze
- Dimensions: H: 1'8" x W: 2'6"
- Cast: ca. 1905
- Dedicated: 1905
- Inscription: HENRY C. SCHRAEDER / COMMISSIONER OF PARKS / BOROUGH OF BRONX / MARTIN SCHENK / CHIEF ENGINEER / JOHN R. BRINLEY / ARCHITECT AND ENGINEER / M.J. LEAHY / CONTRACTOR AND BUILDER / 1905 /
Directions to Bronx Park
- NYC PARKS INSTALLS NEW FITNESS EQUIPMENT AND BASKETBALL COURT AT BRONX PARK
- NYC Parks Continues To Transform Gravesend Park And Breaks Ground On Phase Ii Of Renovations
- The Bronx Received $20,000 Grant From Td Green Streets To Support Local Urban Forestry