Blue Heron Park
Saturday, October 5, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Whether you are preparing for an extended journey through the woods or just want to be more prepared for any situation, a wilderness survival program is perfect for you.
Wilderness survival programs take place in the fall and winter. All programs are family friendly, but are recommended for ages 8 years and older. Wilderness survival programs feature hands-on activities in an outdoor setting. Please dress appropriately for cold weather.
Directions to Blue Heron Park
Blue Heron Park Weather
- Parks Cuts The Ribbon At New Blue Heron Tot Lot
- This Weekend In Parks
- This Weekend In Parks: Holiday Edition
- Winter Journal Writing
- Kids Week Staten Island: Meet the Critters
- Kids Week Staten Island: Nature Hike Journal
- Kids Week Staten Island: All about Owls
- Kids Week Staten Island: Puppet Show