Betsy Head Park
Blake Ave., Dumont Ave., Livonia Ave. bet. Strauss St., Hopkinson Ave. and Bristol St.
Directions via Google Maps
Betsy Head Memorial Playground has been a presence in the neighborhood for almost 100 years. Built on land bequeathed to the city specifially for purposes of public health and recreation, it continues to serve the community as a nexus of activity today. The park has seen numerous improvements through the years, most notably the construction of the Play Center (pool and bathhouse), a monumental WPA-era building that set the bar for recreation facilities across the country. Visitors to the park today have many activities to choose from, whether it's shooting baskets, swimming laps, jogging around the track, or taking a personal tour of the landmark building.
Discover the history of Betsy Head Park
This It's My Park season, volunteer with Pac Skuad to beautify Betsy Head Park. We look forward to cleaning up the...
Directions to Betsy Head Park
- NYC Parks Cuts The Ribbon On Imagination Playground In Brooklyn
- NYC Parks Breaks Ground On Creative New Play Space
- Imagination Playground Coming To Brownsville
- Betsy Head Park Comfort Station & Utility Building Reconstruction
- Betsy Head Park Comfort Station Construction
- Betsy Head Park Multi-Purpose Play Area Reconstruction
- Betsy Head Park Synthetic Turf Field, Track, Sport Courts and Adult Fitness Area Construction
- Brooklyn & Staten Island Oil to Gas-Fired Burner Conversion (CNYG-1914M)