View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
- Location: Northwest of Castle Clinton
- Description: Grove of fifteen cedars with inscribed horizontal marker in ivy bed
- Materials: Beige marble (polished face)
- Dimensions: Marker H: 1'4" L: 3'3" W: 1'4"
- Cast: ca. 1976
- Dedicated: July 8, 1976
- Donor: City of Jerusalem
- Inscription: JERUSALEM GROVE / TO THE PEOPLE OF / NEW YORK CITY / FROM THE PEOPLE OF / JERUSALEM / TEDDY KOLLEK, MAYOR / JERUSALEM / ABRAHAM D. BEAME, MAYOR / NEW YORK CITY / JULY 1976
Directions to The Battery
- NYC PARKS UNVEILS REDEDICATED COAST GUARD MEMORIAL IN NEW PLAZA AT THE BATTERY
- NYC PARKS AND THE BATTERY CONSERVANCY BREAK GROUND ON $18.3 MILLION BATTERY PLAYSCAPE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- Urban Farm At The Battery Debuts