Baisley Pond Park
View all monuments in NYC Parks, as well as temporary public art installations on our NYC Public Art Map and Guide.
Baisley Pond Park Memorial
- Location: Near gate house, 125th Avenue at 155th Street
- Sculptor: James F. Walsh
- Description: Stele on plinth
- Materials: Granite
- Dimensions: Stele H: 6'3" W: 4'10" D: 1'3½"; Plinth H: 9" W: 6'10½" D: 3'3"; Total H: 7'
- Cast: ca. 1921
- Dedicated: September 5, 1921
- Donor: Local citizens
- Inscription: ERECTED BY THE / CITIZENS OF THIS COMMVNITY / IN GRATEFVL MEMORY / OF THE MEN OF THIS VICINITY / WHO SERVED IN / THE WORLD WAR / 1917-1918 / DEDICATED SEPT. 5, 1921 /
Directions to Baisley Pond Park
- Parks Cuts Ribbon On Baisley Pond Park Cricket Field
- Bowlers and Batsman take the field at Baisley Pond Park
- Hallelujah: Sounds Of Gospel Ring Through Southern Queens