It’s never been easier to become a tennis player in New York City—you can purchase a tennis permit online for use at any outdoor tennis court during tennis season, which lasts from the first Saturday of April to the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Visit our Tennis at NYC Parks page to purchase or renew your permit, or to find more information about our tennis program.
Before heading to a court, make sure that you’ve read our rules and regulations. Follow our permit rules, wear smooth-sole tennis shoes, and use a maximum of six tennis balls on each court. Most courts are open from 8:00 a.m. to dusk, except at Central Park where courts open at 7:00 a.m. and Randall's Island where courts open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 7:00 p.m.
|Astoria Park||21st St. & Hoyt Ave.||(718) 626-8136||14|
Directions to Astoria Park
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- NEW YORK CITY's OUTDOOR PUBLIC POOLS OPEN TOMORROW
- NYC PARKS MEETS WITH ASTORIANS TO REPORT BACK ON ANCHOR PARK SCOPING IDEAS
- 2018 Movies on the Waterfront Series: Bambi
- 2018 Waterfront Concert Series: Motown - Motor City Revue
- NYRR Open Run: Astoria Park
- 2018 Movies on the Waterfront Series: Moonstruck
- 2018 Waterfront Concert Series: Rock & Roll- Bargain The Who Tribute