6th Annual "Batty Over Halloween" Celebration
Sunday, October 24, 2021
1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
The Central Astoria LDC, along with former NYC Council Member Costa Constantinides, proudly invite you to the 6th annual “Batty Over Halloween” Celebration. Come out in your costume for a bewitching afternoon at the Astoria Park Great Lawn.
This ‘fang’tastic event is free and open to the general public, and will include a children’s puppet show, musical performances, arts & crafts, balloon art, children's hand tattoos, as well as Halloween stilt walkers.
This program is supported, in part, by former NYC Council Member Costa Constantinides and public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.
Enter on 19th Street & 23rd Avenue, Astoria, NY 11105.
Create an Account
If this is your first time registering for a program, please Create an Account.
Know about an event that’s not on the calendar? Send us a tip!
Directions to Astoria Park
Know Before You Go
As a part of our Anchor Parks initiative, reconstruction of Charybdis Playground in Astoria Park is now underway. Follow this project on the Parks Capital Tracker for updates.
Anticipated Completion: Spring 2021
- CITY HALL IN YOUR BOROUGH: NYC PARKS UNVEILS $12.5 MILLION RENOVATION OF CHARYBDIS PLAYGROUND IN ASTORIA
- MAKING PROGRESS ON ANCHOR PARKS INITIATIVE: PARKS CELEBRATES OPENING OF BRAND NEW TRACK AND FIELD WHILE CONSTRUCTION ON CHARYBDIS PLAYGROUND IN ASTORIA PARK IS UNDERWAY
- NYC PARKS AND DEPUTY MAYOR ALICIA GLEN BREAK GROUND ON ANCHOR PARKS’ ASTORIA PARK PROJECT AND UNVEIL SCHEMATIC DESIGNS FOR ANCHOR PARKS CITY-WIDE PROJECTS
- 6th Annual "Batty Over Halloween" Celebration
- It's My Park at Ralph Demarco Park