Shape Up NYC: Yoga
Saturday, May 18, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Saturday between 4/27/2013 and 6/1/2013.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Join Shape Up NYC for a free outdoor Yoga class each week. No registration is required, just show up ready to work out. This is an open level class with a focus on bringing awareness to the body through core strengthening and total body flexibility. Meet at the entrance to the running track.
Shape Up NYC (an NYC Parks program run in partnership with Equinox, NYC Service, and Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield) offers more than 175 free fitness classes every week at locations across the five boroughs to help New Yorkers get and stay fit.
Directions to Astoria Park
Astoria Park Weather
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Dive In And Help To Restore The Astoria Pool Olympic High Dive!
- Parks Celebrates Ollies, Grinds and Fakies at the New Astoria Skate Park
- The Uni Project at Charybdis Playground
- Central Astoria Concerts on the Waterfront: The Mary Lamont Band
- NYRR Open Run: Astoria Park
- Central Astoria Movies on the Waterfront: Mary Poppins
- Central Astoria Concerts on the Waterfront: Motor City Revue