Although widely known for its beautiful pool, the oldest and largest in the city, Astoria Park offers more than aquatic pleasures. Outdoor tennis courts, a track, a bandstand, multiple trails, basketball courts, and playgrounds lure visitors from the five boroughs and beyond. And the views! Sitting on the edge of the East River and resting between the Triborough Bridge and Hell Gate Bridge, the park offers shoreline sights and sounds that make the benches along its perimeter popular spots year-round.
Discover the history of Astoria Park
The Central Astoria Local Development Coalition invites everyone to come out this summer to enjoy the 2017 Movies On...
Visit NYC Park's oldest and largest pool. Admission is free!
Directions to Astoria Park
Know Before You Go
Astoria Park (Charybdis Playground)
The bathroom at Charybdis Playground is closed due to construction on the sewer line.
- NEW YORK CITY's OUTDOOR PUBLIC POOLS OPEN TOMORROW
- NYC PARKS MEETS WITH ASTORIANS TO REPORT BACK ON ANCHOR PARK SCOPING IDEAS
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Astoria Park Diving Pool Reconstruction as a Plaza
- Astoria Park Reconstruction
- Astoria Park Sewer Installation
- Citywide Ballfield Lighting Installation (CNYG-2815M)
- Citywide Comfort Station and Park Facility Reconstruction (CNYG-515MA1)