Although widely known for its beautiful pool, the oldest and largest in the city, Astoria Park offers more than aquatic pleasures. Outdoor tennis courts, a track, a bandstand, multiple trails, basketball courts, and playgrounds lure visitors from the five boroughs and beyond. And the views! Sitting on the edge of the East River and resting between the Triborough Bridge and Hell Gate Bridge, the park offers shoreline sights and sounds that make the benches along its perimeter popular spots year-round.
Discover the history of Astoria Park
Open Run is a community-based, volunteer-led running initiative bringing free weekly runs and walks to local...
Visit NYC Park's oldest and largest pool. Admission is free!
Directions to Astoria Park
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- NEW YORK CITY's OUTDOOR PUBLIC POOLS OPEN TOMORROW
- NYC PARKS MEETS WITH ASTORIANS TO REPORT BACK ON ANCHOR PARK SCOPING IDEAS
- Astoria Park Charybdis Playground Comfort Station Reconstruction
- Astoria Park Charybdis Playground Reconstruction and Spray Shower Construction
- Astoria Park Diving Pool Reconstruction as a Plaza
- Astoria Park Track and Field Reconstruction
- Bronx & Queens Oil to Gas-Fired Burner Conversion (CNYG-1814MA)