Although widely known for its beautiful pool, the oldest and largest in the city, Astoria Park offers more than aquatic pleasures. Outdoor tennis courts, a track, a bandstand, multiple trails, basketball courts, and playgrounds lure visitors from the five boroughs and beyond. And the views! Sitting on the edge of the East River and resting between the Triborough Bridge and Hell Gate Bridge, the park offers shoreline sights and sounds that make the benches along its perimeter popular spots year-round.
Discover the history of Astoria Park
Astoria Park was one of five parks selected to receive $30 million for major improvements through the City’s...
Visit NYC Park's oldest and largest pool. Admission is free!
Directions to Astoria Park
Know Before You Go
Astoria Park (Charybdis Playground)
The bathroom at Charybdis Playground is closed due to construction on the sewer line.
- Spring Birdwatching In New York City
- Dive In And Help To Restore The Astoria Pool Olympic High Dive!
- Parks Celebrates Ollies, Grinds and Fakies at the New Astoria Skate Park
- Astoria Park Diving Pool Reconstruction as a Plaza
- Astoria Park Pathway Reconstruction
- Astoria Park Reconstruction
- Astoria Park Sewer Installation
- Astoria Pool Locker Room Reconstruction
Astoria Park Weather