General George Washington Tablet
Click image for larger view
- Location: Horace Harding Blvd, 233rd Street, West Alley Road, Bayside
- Description: Tablet on boulder
- Materials: Bronze, granite
- Dimensions: H: 14" W: 20"
- Dedicated: May 25, 1934
- Donor: Matinecock Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution
Please note, the NAME field includes a primary designation as well as alternate namings often in common or popular usage. The DEDICATED field refers to the most recent dedication, most often, but not necessarily the original dedication date. If the monument did not have a formal dedication, the year listed reflects the date of installation.
For more information, please contact Art & Antiquities at (212) 360-8143