Alley Pond Park
Outdoor Skills: Food Sources
Sunday, November 19, 2017
1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Our Urban Park Rangers are well versed in outdoor lore. Learn tips and tricks that will enhance your knowledge of the natural world, and might just save your life.
All programs are family-friendly, but are recommended for ages 8 years and older.
Directions to Alley Pond Park
- SPRING BREAK: NYC PARKS’ URBAN PARK RANGERS OFFER SCHOOL RECESS FUN FOR KIDS ACROSS THE CITY
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside’s Oakland Lake
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside's Oakland Lake
- Green Neighborhood: Bayside
- Alley Pond Park Super Hike
- Stargazing Club: The Full Moon
- Science in the Park: Woodlands
- Outdoor Skills: Food Sources