Alley Pond Park
Friday, September 5, 2014
5:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
This event repeats every week on Friday between 7/11/2014 and 12/12/2014.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Classes will be held outdoors by the parkhouse and move inside weather permitting. The parkhouse is located on Winchester Boulevard, off Union Turnpike. There is a large parking lot next to the parkhouse.
Northeast Queens Parks
(718) 352-4793 x301
Directions to Alley Pond Park
Alley Pond Park Weather
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside’s Oakland Lake
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside's Oakland Lake
- NYC Parks And Pwc Us Team Up With The New York Knicks To Plant 3,500 Trees In Alley Pond Park In Queens
- Birding: Spring Migration
- Kids Week Queens: Birding for Kids
- Nature Exploration Hike (Moderate)
- Gather Around the Campfire
- Nocturnal Wildlife