Alley Pond Park
Alley Pond Park Garlic Mustard Pull
Thursday, May 22, 2014
9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Volunteer with Natural Areas Volunteers (NAV) at Alley Pond Park to help remove Garlic Mustard from the forest. This work will help maintain the livelihood of the restored forest.
Volunteers will be trained in invasive weed identification and removal techniques. Come dressed in sturdy boots or shoes, long pants and clothing that can get dirty. Space is limited. Registration is required for this event.
Please meet your NAV Technical leader at the Adventure Course Parking Lot.
Directions to Alley Pond Park
Alley Pond Park Weather
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside’s Oakland Lake
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside's Oakland Lake
- NYC Parks And Pwc Us Team Up With The New York Knicks To Plant 3,500 Trees In Alley Pond Park In Queens
- Birding: Spring Migration
- Kids Week Queens: Birding for Kids
- Nature Exploration Hike (Moderate)
- Gather Around the Campfire
- Nocturnal Wildlife