Alley Pond Park
Sunday, October 27, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Birding programs are appropriate for all skill levels and beginners are welcome. To enhance your experience we encourage you to bring binoculars and field guides, or ask a Ranger to borrow a pair.
New York City is home to an amazing abundance of wildlife. From falcons and salamanders, to deer and seals, wildlife viewing opportunities exist year-round in all of our parks and beaches. Wildlife viewing is a perfect activity for any age. Our Rangers will guide you to the best wildlife viewing spots in New York City.
Directions to Alley Pond Park
Alley Pond Park Weather
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside’s Oakland Lake
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside's Oakland Lake
- NYC Parks And Pwc Us Team Up With The New York Knicks To Plant 3,500 Trees In Alley Pond Park In Queens
- Birding: Spring Migration
- Kids Week Queens: Birding for Kids
- Nature Exploration Hike (Moderate)
- Gather Around the Campfire
- Nocturnal Wildlife