Alley Pond Park
Saturday, March 9, 2013
11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please note: This event has already taken place. Please use the Search options on the right to find upcoming events.
Whether you are preparing for an extended journey through the woods or just want to be more prepared for any situation, a wilderness survival program is perfect for you. Wilderness survival programs take place in the fall and winter. All programs are family friendly, but are recommended for ages 8 years and older. Wilderness survival programs feature hands-on activities in an outdoor setting. Please dress appropriately for cold weather.
Directions to Alley Pond Park
Alley Pond Park Weather
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside’s Oakland Lake
- NYC Parks Celebrates New Pathways, Improved Water Quality At Bayside's Oakland Lake
- NYC Parks And Pwc Us Team Up With The New York Knicks To Plant 3,500 Trees In Alley Pond Park In Queens
- Birding: Spring Migration
- Kids Week Queens: Birding for Kids
- Nature Exploration Hike (Moderate)
- Science in the Park: WOODLANDS
- Gather Around the Campfire