Barretto Point Park
Outdoor Skills: Fire Building
Saturday, January 30, 2021
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
Our Urban Park Rangers are well-versed in outdoor lore. Learn tips and tricks that will enhance your knowledge of the natural world, and might just save your life. All programs are family-friendly but are recommended for ages 8 years and older.
Please note: We are offering outdoor programs with limited attendance so that you can have a safe and enjoyable time in parks. Based on New York State guidance for sports and recreation during COVID-19, we’ve put protocols into place to keep our participants and staff safe and healthy. We're asking everyone to help us stay safe:
- Stay home if you're sick
- Maintain six feet of physical distance between households
- Wear a face covering
- Wash your hands
Additionally, we encourage participants to bring their own hand sanitizer to our programs.
Directions to Barretto Point Park
- BARRETTO PARK EXPANDS WITH MORE THAN AN ACRE OF ADDITIONAL WATERFRONT
- Floating Pool at Barretto Point Park Receives Best of Parks
- Early Bird Lap Swimming Comes to the Floating Pool
- Outdoor Skills: Fire Building